- The address bar suggests URLs while typing in it.
- You can jump to navigation history entries by right-clicking the back or forward buttons.
- Navigation history is now remembered between application restarts.
- You'll now see an error when pages cannot be loaded.
- Minor corrections and improvements.
- You can now zoom the devices, useful if you are working on a small screen.
- Added more default size presets, for a total of 60.
- Presets can be filtered.
- Keyboard events are now synced between devices.
- Click events sometimes were not synchronized.
- Input events from inside a dialog were not synchronized.
- Scroll events inside scrollable elements were not synchronized.
- The DevTools are now opening inside the application and can be docked to the left, right or bottom side of the window.
- When interacting with one viewport, slashB will mirror all actions (click, focus, scroll, forms input) on the others.
- New Search in pages options: next/previous item and case-sensitive search.
- New DevTools extensions: Svelte and Apollo.
- Added keyboard shortcuts. Select Keyboard Shortcuts from the Help application menu to see all that are available.
- Added a Clear local storage option.
- New device actions:
- Reload page
- Reload page ignoring cache
- Clear device cache
- Clear device cookies
- Clear device local storage
- Re-designed devices toolbar: it now shows the device name and a menu with actions.
- Re-designed side menu UI.
- When hovering a link, it now shows a link address preview.
- Improved user experience of taking screenshots.
- When entering an address without a scheme specified, it now defaults to http instead of https.
- First release
- Basic navigation bar (address bar, back, forward, reload)
- Sync scrolling
- Sync navigation
- Organize devices:
- List view
- Columns view
- Edit device properties:
- User agent
- Device actions:
- Show DevTools
- Take visible page screenshot
- Take full page screenshot
- Size presets
- User agent presets
- Presets editor
- Light/Dark themes
- Toggle side menu visibility
- Actions for all devices:
- Rotate all devices
- Clear cache
- Clear cookies
- Search in pages
- DevTools extensions: